Tuesday, August 30, 2011

note to self.

I am still going with the flow. Even when I feel that I am in a huge creative funk and have lost my mojo, I still manage to find a way to channel my spirit and have fun with paper, ink and paint! I may not be creating the masterpieces that I envision. But honestly, it is okay. I am thankful everyday for the gifts in my life...but sometimes I need to remind myself that I am on the right track and if I get derailed, well, just get back on and keep chugging along! 


xokp

6 comments:

  1. I love this piece ~ I would love to post this on my blog, with your permission - Of Course - What a wonderful way to believe in your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo beautiful, what more can I say? I love everything about it, brilliant, so inspiring. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful reminder to yourself! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen thank you for this post, i needed to read that today...
    This is a lovely and beautiful reminder to yourself, but also to anyone who sometimes feels a little out of touch!
    xo sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh. i looooooove this.
    lovelovelove this.
    swirly rainbow colorful leapy love it.
    inspired, my dear! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that we're friends Kristen and that we're sharing such a similar journey even though we've never met and we're both so busy working towards our dreams...hope we can hang out when I'm in the US next year...just had a lovely chat by phone to Kathleen in Excelsior Springs and she said you were coming to visit...such a beautiful, small world we live in xo

    ReplyDelete

I thank you from the bottom of my art for leaving a comment!